Our regularly scheduled election cycle occurred during the spring semester of 2021. We filled the Executive Board positions of UAF Org VP, UAA Org VP, Extended Sites Org VP, and Statewide Secretary, as well as the RA slots for each MAU and our extended sites. We received zero nominations for the UAS Org VP position and have had an interim Org VP for UAS during the elapsed time. We will hold a special election to fill the UAS Org VP position during the fall 2021 semester, as described below.
For all open positions, any eligible and active (dues-paying) member may self-nominate or be nominated by an active (dues-paying) member.
Nomination packets must include:
- the name of the office for which the member is running
- a candidate statement that will appear on the ballot (250 words max)
- an optional ‘headshot’ that will appear on the ballot (150 pixels max)
- if applicable, endorsements from 10 members (see more below)
Nominations must be emailed to the UNAC Election Committee (follow link to list of members with email addresses) with the necessary documents prior to 5:00pm AKT on November 1, 2021 .
After nominations close, the UNAC Elections Committee will certify the candidates and then send verified candidates to Election Runner for ballot preparation. Voting will open on November 2, 2021 and close on November 9, 2021.
***Late submissions cannot be accepted.***
UAS ORGANIZATIONAL VP
- Endorsements are NOT required.
- Workload buyouts for the Executive Board are not guaranteed and are subject each year to approval by the Representative Assembly.
- The term for this position will be January 3, 2022 – June 30, 2024.