UNAC Sick Leave Bank Application

The application for the sick leave bank is located on the UA Labor and Employee Relations website under ‘forms and guidelines.’

The UNAC sick leave bank is for bargaining unit members who are in need of extended, paid medical leave. Members must first be approved for Family Medical Leave (FML) through UA’s third-party vendor, Unum. For more information about applying for FML through Unum, please refer to the UA FML web page.

The sick leave bank was transferred from the former faculty union, UAFT, over to UNAC when the two unions merged in 2018. During the latest round of bargaining, it was incorporated into our CBA in article 16.

Please contact our Contract Manager for help.